Authorization of Service Partners
Our service partners differ in their qualification levels for
- Annual service and test
- Five-year service/overhaul and test.
Each authorized service engineer can prove his authorization with a certificate and a personal identity card issued by HATECKE Service GmbH. He will perform the necessary work according to the service reports received in compliance with SOLAS III, 20.11 and MSC.1/Circ.1206. For safety at sea.
There are different levels of authorization for the annual and the thorough five-year inspection. The individual authorization can be seen on the back of the identity card, as well as on the certificate.
Only Hatecke service engineers are authorized to perform complex service on davit systems on fast rescue boats (DFR).
- Name and passport no. of the engineer
- Name and address of our authorized service partner
- Expiry date of the authorization
- Personal HATECKE identno.(same as on the stamp)
- Authorization for annual and/or 5-years service
- Authorized service levels.